Thursday, December 6, 2012

When It Rains

Have you ever heard of the expression, "When it rains, it pours"? It is a curse that haunts my family, and it surely hit us hard recently.

It started with my mother and Chichiue getting into a wreak on the motorcycles. They had a few bumps and broken wrists, but were otherwise alive. However, the bikes needed to be fixed and physical therapy needed to be done. Then my mother's only car broke and the part and labor will be $1900. Then Oyaji decided that he wasn't going to let my brother leave the state, which means I will be getting a big chunk of money out of Kachan and Chichiue's income. Then my car broke down yesterday and it will be anywhere from $1600 to $3000 to fix. Because my car broke down when it did, I will be stuck trying to get to the last days of class which are finals, not to mention not being able to go to work so I can feed myself.

Nothing will be able to be done. No one in the family has that kind of money. I have no idea what we are going to do. I don't have a good enough paying job to justify getting a used car, I don't "work enough" to get assistance from the state, and I have no back up plan. I am seriously considering an Indigogo campaign to see if anyone is willing to help my blight.

Now I know how Star Foster feels at the end of the month. :(
Karma bitchslapped my ass.

2 comments:

  1. You should post an e-mail address so people can send you some "pay it forward" through PayPal. Sorry you're having a tough month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^; I wish I wasn't having a tough month, honestly! And my email is on my profile; just go to the "About Me" on the side here and click on the Kitsune Yokai. It will have the option of email on the left side.

      And you are an awesome person, I heart you. <3

      Delete